We are currently seeking a Pricing Data Analyst based in Ukraine.
As Pricing Data Analyst, you will be a trusted advisor and product expert for product team, new and existing customers, while building and maintaining relationships with our customers.
To ensure success as a Pricing Data Analyst, you should possess sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Pricing Data Analyst is someone who can translate pricing data into actionable activities for Data Science products development.
Our perfect candidate has the following:
- A Master’s degree or PhD in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Pricing Analyst or in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis;
- Publications or presentations in recognized industry journals or conferences;
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage numerous demands from internal / external stakeholders and Customers;
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments; Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools;
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical problems and develop strategic, baselined, data modeling processes; ability to accurately identify cause-and-effect relations;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate level).
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software, such as MS Power BI;
- Experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Work based on the pricing optimization approach (business, organizational, technical) and having ultimate success around specific AI/ML projects;
- Discussig complex industry-specific (retail, manufacturing & distribution) pricing optimization concepts with executives, line managers and data scientists;
- Engaging with various SMART teams, including product development, data science & application/data engineering, marketing, partners during prodcut development, pre- and post-sales cycle;
- Educating customers on the value proposition of SMART AI/ML and participating in deep business discussions to ensure SMART solutions are designed to capture business value and drive the intended success metrics;
- Conducting workshop sessions to identify AI/ML pricing optimization opportunities with our customers or new customers;
- Acting as a business liaison between customers & product team;
- Making meaningful contributions to deep business discussions;
- Contributing to the creation of best practices, packaged offerings, white papers, workshops, etc.
What you’ll help us with:
- Performance of work required for the sale of solutions to potential customers;
- Analysis of business processes in customers’ companies and development of recommendations regarding their optimization / modification, proper drafting of the required project documentation;
- Teams collaboration to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition;
- Analyzing, designing, configuring, and implementing product that meets customer needs;
- Preparation of technical specifications for product development and modification;
- Testing of the product functionality, including the modified one, in line with customer requirements;
- Designing test scripts required for the project completion and user training;
- Staying informed about pricing analysis methods and industry trends;
- Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.
Join the SMART business team!