We offer to become a part of SMART business HR team. Your main task will be to establish and maintain a trusting relationship between our contractors and the company. You will gradually become acquainted with and take control of the full cycle of work with contractors in the company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the HR sphere;
- Ability to prioritize quickly and accurately in multitasking mode;
- Good knowledge of staff recruitment, adaptation, development and motivation processes;
- Always thinking about “How to make it even better?”;
- Fluency in Russian and Ukrainian languages (oral and written) and English at the Intermediate level.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- Psychological, sociological or personnel management education;
- Good time management skills;
- Understanding of methods and experience in resolving conflicts and disputes;
- Experience or at least understanding of the principles of counseling, coaching and retention, corporate culture building;
- Willingness to take responsibility for the results of your work.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in developing and launching HR projects will also come in handy.
- Full cycle recruitment of administrative and business positions;
- Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates) and generate pipelines for each position;
- Supporting candidates through all stages of the hiring process;
- Designing job descriptions for vacancies;
- Assistance and participation in HR recruitment events.
Join the SMART business team!