You can join SMART business team by passing the SMART academy: Support Project Manager educational program.
SMART academy provides education in many areas. Traditionally the company chooses the most promising candidates and invites them to the evening classes held in the office of SMART business by heads of departments. Students pass the course of lectures about SMART business project management standards, reporting system for project management, project activities auditing, systems for monitoring deadlines and identifying problems. Based on the results of the learning process which usually lasts for one week, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
- Excellent documentation, communication and facilitation skills;
- High-level analytical skills shown through the ability to assess or interpret complex information and make clear and logical decisions;
- Evaluative and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail;
- Proactivity, ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptional self-motivation and determination with a continual learning mindset;
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
Will be an advantage:
- English at Upper-Intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in IT project implementation;
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be a great advantage;
- Experience in working with Jira/Confluence, Slack, Trello;
- Experience in working with ERP, CRM, WMS, EDI, BPMS, etc.
After successful completion of SMART academy, your will continue as a Support Project Manager or Project Administrator.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining a unified reporting system and the base of project activities of SMART business;
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks and plans, compliance with contractual terms;
- Monitoring deadlines, identifying problems, negotiating and escalating them;
- Monitoring and enforcement of project management standards and compliance with contractual terms;
- Taking the minutes of meetings and working meetings, coordination of the meeting schedule;
- Project activities auditing (study of project documentation, generating audit reports, re-auditing).