- Higher education;
- At least 2 years’ experience of work in the sphere of tax law
- Solid knowledge of tax, economic, civil legislation, copyright
- Experience with the international tax legislation
- Experience of drawing up and analyzing agreements
- Responsibility, self-discipline, punctuality, attention to detail
- Legal support of the company’s economic activities
- Advising on economic, corporate, tax law
- Drawing up, support and legal expertise of agreements
- Preparing lawsuits, claims, responses to requests of monitoring and law enforcement authorities
- Participation in tax audits, representing interests
- Work with tax authorities, obtaining permits
- Participation in drawing up legal documentation
- Control over storing, keeping record of and executing the arbitrary and court cases that have been settled or are in the proceedings
- Participating in organizing works on considering documentation on payables and receivables
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
В SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!